Saturday, October 4, 2008

Recent outings!



A few weeks ago we finally got to hang out with Jen and Rob at the Foundation Room (at the House of Blues) in Dallas. I loved that place! It was not to crowded, great food and drinks, cool decor, smoke-free, and had a good dj. I just adore Jennifer - we went to high school and were in drill team together. We are just now getting to hang out more. She is now a fabulous real-estate agent here in the area and has a super fabulous boyfriend! :) We love hanging out with yall! Thanks!



-Last night was the first night of James' 10 yr high school reunion. Tonight is the dinner.
Just a few pics from the reunion at Fox and Hound FW:


















Some things change...

Some things stay the same!


















First Wives Club! Ha! (Just kidding)



-So I should be doing laundry and cleaning house like a good wife, but #1 I am getting addicted to this blogging thing and #2 I think I am gonna go back to bed for a bit! I had 1 to many and a late night... Doesn't it stink that housework is what you have to get done on your days off? Having a messy house makes me stressed out. OH and James says I need to go to the grocery store again because we need milk and eggs - "those are staples, why didn't you get them the other day?" - Well we weren't out of them the other day! :)

No comments: