Monday, October 13, 2008

Pics to get you up-to-date

I should have started this blog back in May but better late than never!
Here are some pics to catch-up:

Our First "Home" :)




















We had to get pics while it was still clean!




















Baliey Ann in our 'office'!

























May 3, 2008 - Our Wedding Day!
Riviera Maya, Mexico - El Dorado Hotel and Spa Resort

I know I have shown many of you these pics, but for those of you who haven't seen them... She did such a wonderful job and I am so happy with the way everything turned out.






Wedding Photos by the lovely and talented Heather Essian.

http://www.heatheressian.blogspot.com/

These are just SOME of my favorites. Sorry there are so many, I just love them all!



































































1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.