Sunday, October 5, 2008

In Loving Memory of my Papaw 10/6/1917-10/5/2008

Glen Roy Crane, my grandfather, passed away today. Dad was with him as he died in his sleep late this morning. He would have been 91 years old tomorrow.





Papaw-
Today you are finally home. I miss you so much already. You mean the world to me and I can't wait until we see each other again. I have always admired and loved you more than you could have ever known. I believe in my heart that soon you will have a glorifed and perfect body and now you will never feel pain again. Thank you so much for all you did here on earth for me and our family. You filled our lives with so much joy. Until we meet again, have an awesome time hanging with Jesus. I love you.

1 comment:

Erik said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Cassie. Thank you for sharing, your message to your Pawpaw is beautiful. I am certain he appreciates it.

I will be praying for you. I wish you peace, health and understanding.

Let me know if there is anything we can do for you.

All my love,

Erik