Thursday, November 13, 2008

San Francisco!

Pics from my trip-



Golden Gate Bridge





Yummy Crabs!



Alcatraz! It doesn't look like too far of a swim to me...



On the trolley



Yummy Dirty Martini!
Me, Jen, and Michelle




-Just got back from San Francisco. I went for our annual 'reproductive medicine' convention. It was my first trip to SF. I have to go back and take James. We didn't really have that much time to sight see, so that's why my pics aren't that exciting. I didn't realize there were so many Filipinos living there! They are everywhere :) I love it! The food was great - but man, it's like twice the price. We stayed at the Marriott Downtown - very nice. The 'View' bar at the top of the hotel was great. It had such a beautiful view of the city -clever name huh? They have this window in the bar that reminds me of Star Wars...so we renamed it the Millenium Falcon Bar.


1 comment:

Erik said...

Looks like an awesome trip. Welcome back. I'm coming to town next week. :)